Change my mind
To the people who say " the devs know what they're doing". This gutting of hillbilly doesn't surprise me it's more like disappointing that they need to lie about how much change was coming to then just soldier on as if everyone would love it. Art and comedy like fun are subjective also can be criticized. Imo there lucky Sun Breeze sold the IP to them be because the game would have died then. Keep pretending you care for us as a whole when I know all we are is dollar signs and a number in the player base. Basically know I will get flack for this post but from I don't know what I'm talking about to keeping my words to myself never been a good listener anyway. Love the game premise but this is not the same people from 2016 making a small horror game but people who heads have gotten too big to ever and I mean eeeevvver think they may just be wrong.I like having conversations so tell me how stupid I'm. ;)-
Comments