New Killer Idea

Kao no gōtō DBD Killer
(顔の強盗)(Face Robbery)(The Spectre)

Overview

  • The Spectre is a face stealing Killer, able to turn into a survivor with the faces shes collected over the years using here power spectre's mirror.
    -Weapon: The Blade

  • the blade is a primary weapon for the spectre.

  • unlike most killers who wipe they're weapons clean the spectre whips his blade towards the ground dropping blood on the floor.
    -POWER: Spectre's Mirror

  • spectre's mirror is the spectre's main power . she changes her appearance with the blood of the survivors.

Comments

  • The devs want the killers to be humanoids, whatever the hell that thing is will never work.

  • Devs are too lazy to create other body kits than humans and considering that they seem to only produce unviable killers for $..... I would do the same in their position I guess

  • I have been waiting something like this but i think that it Will never happen.