Favourite hag build?

I have been playing a lot of hag recently and she has started becoming my main, and I think she will stay as my main for a while (yes I know, I say a lot of people are my main, but my real main changes a lot). My build is make your choice, because of hook traps. Corrupt to give me time to set up. Monitor for a 16M terror radius. Finally pop, because I will likely lose a lot of gens when I set up. What is your favourite hag build?

Comments

  • Corrupt Monitor STBFL Nurses

  • When I still played the game I loved using Franklin's on Hag. Put a trap near the downed item and get a decent amount of free teleport hits when people make the mistake of coming back for it. Players are that greedy for their items.

    I didn't get into it too much but STBFL would be effective on this type of killer as well.

  • @tortrader said:

    When I still played the game I loved using Franklin's on Hag. Put a trap near the downed item and get a decent amount of free teleport hits when people make the mistake of coming back for it. Players are that greedy for their items.

    I didn't get into it too much but STBFL would be effective on this type of killer as well.

    I will most likely use new Franklins on hag when I see a pesky flashlight or sabo squad.

  • @RizeAki said:

    Corrupt Monitor STBFL Nurses

    I don't really like nurses on hag, since she is slow.