I appreciate the (sparse and incredibly specific) bug fixes on Nurse but
Did an animation error on her Mori on one survivor really take precedence over any of her more pressing, game breaking, and longstanding bugs?
I really do appreciate that we're at least getting one map bug fix on her per update but it feels insulting when bugs like this, ones I've never noticed or have no impact on the game at all, are fixed before her legit game breaking ones are even acknowledged.
Comments
I'll be honest and say I'm betting they don't know how to fix those bugs or find it not worth their time because so few people play nurse. Basically either they're bad at their job or don't care.
Yeah at this point in time idk if they're incapable or just don't want to. They do so rarely openly talk about her now I guess we'll get them when we get them.