What is the relationship between Billy's current Add-ons and the new add ons in PTB?
Hello, does anyone know where I can find information about which add ons Billy currently has will be converted to the new add ons?
If carburetor tuning guide is turning into that flashlight add-on...I'd like to use them all before then since I would never see myself using those new add ons (For Example).
Comments
Can't confirm any of this. But I tried to compile the most obvious ones:
Those ones make quite a lot of sense, but I'm not too sure about the other ones. I think most of the new "weird" addons (Mother's Helpers, Black Grease, Big Buckle) will originate from the chain addons (Grisly Chain, Rusted Chain, Begrimed Chain) or alternatively Long Guide Bar. Since Carburetor Tuning Guide is most likely to change to Tuned Carburetor, I assume that the old chainsaw cooldown addons (Thompson's Mix, Shop Lubricant, Vegetable Oil) will turn into anti-overheat addons (Junkyard Air Filter, Punctured Muffler, Pighouse Gloves).
I remember when they changed Nurse they turned some gray/yellow addons into iridescent ones (that's why I got 70+ of those even though I certainly don't main her). Therefore I'd only advise you to use up your increased charging addons (if you enjoy instasaw). They are certainly going to be nerfed, if the current PTB doesn't receive a bigger change. However, nothing of this might happen, so you shouldn't rush it.
Thanks Ancheri, I appreciate you taking the time to reply. I understand this is not confirmed but this is still very helpful.