Soul Guard + Unbreakable Bug

Platform: PC

How often does this occur: It occurred upon first use of the build, i have not tried to replicate it.

Hi Guys,

So I had the idea to use Unbreakable + Soul Guard yesterday combined with Flip Flop and Tenacity. I thought this would be a pretty fun build if the killer had a hex.

I noticed at the end of the game the killer had not equipped a Hex Totem, but during the game I was able to stand back up every time I got downed.

I happened to be playing against a Twitch Streamer that was not very happy about this and accused me of exploiting, even though I had no idea this "exploit" even existed.

Here is a link to the twitch vod: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/674667836

The game I am referring to starts at around 2 hours and 27 minutes and I am the Adam.

I am assuming this is a bug and is not supposed to happen, so I created an account to hopefully bring it to the attention of the devs, as this is pretty game breaking. I have not tried to replicate this since so I do not know if this is easily replicated.

Please can you look into this.

Have a nice day. :)

Tagged: Pending

Comments