Flashlight Brightness

I've seen plenty of people complaining about flashlight's brightness and how it causes IRL pain or discomfort, i don't know how true this is but, here something you can do if that's the case

-First, in Windows 10 you have the option 'Night Light' which makes it more pleasant for the eye
-You can tune your screen brightness from your GPU panel, play with the colors/gamma etc
-You can try VibranceGUI, this will basically change your digital vibrance level to your desired in-game-level when you are in-game.Keep in mind, your desktop will be the same, it only affect IG, not the desktop screen

And the last thing, if somewhat a brighter light causes such pain/discomfort, then your eyes may need some attention, i mean, i wonder how you survive the summer, for real.Not trying to offend anyone, just trying to help

Comments

  • Ah you see, there is a mayor flaw in that logic.

    Actually I would need to turn UP brightness when playing normally due to the darkness of the maps and the dark skins.

    If I tune down brightness now (not sure if it affects a completely white flashing screen anyway), then I cant see in teh rest of the game.

    But devs already gave us an option to deal with it, its called "leave lobby"

  • Unless they turn it to black screen instead of white, there always gonna be people complaining, some are valid tho'