My Take on the hillbilly nerf and leatherface
Let me start by saying I don't play DBD often at all. The game in my opinion still isn't balanced and some survivor perks seriously need to be looked at and tweaked. I know the Dev's won't actually look the perks im think of "COUGH COUGH" DS. Why change Hillbilly after 4 years of him being untouched? His addons are godawful and honestly I don't hate the overheat mechanic but man sometimes it can screw you over if your like me using old hillbilly to just zoom around the map. If bubba's changes go live omg. He's so strong now he should at least be in B tier if these go live. R.I.P billy who's next on the chopping block? I just don't know what the Dev's are thinking. We just wanted addons not this. Just like Ruin they nerf something without really think of the reason it was used in the first place.
Comments