PC - Some kinda perma-slowdown effect with the Executioner's power

I was just playing a normal match as the man with a a pyramid for a head, and I tried to bait a pallet drop by tapping right click, but I got hit anyway while I merely tapped it, and for some reason after I broke the pallet, I still had the knife down as if he was making the trail, but no trail, and after that for the whole game, I was slower than a survivor. I have no idea what my speed was but I was chasing a Jake at one point and he was gaining distance on me even though we were running in a straight line.

I had monitor, pop, STBFL, and overcharge for my perks, though I doubt that had anything to do with it.

It was on the autohaven map with the workshop in the middle.

DeadByDaylight.log


Tagged: Pending

Comments