Why does the plague sometimes get corruption without take it from a fountain
When i play the plague, sometimes I get corruption (So I can make damage with my Power) without takinh it from a corrputed fountain but I dont know why
When i play the plague, sometimes I get corruption (So I can make damage with my Power) without takinh it from a corrputed fountain but I dont know why
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The plague has a limited amount of fountains where survivors can cleanse.
If survivors cleanse at every single fountain, then they all become clean again to prevent the Plague make survivors sick with no way to cleanse themselves.
In return, plague automatically gets corrupt purge when this happens. It can benefit you as you don't have to go to a fountain, but it also takes away all of your fountains, which can harm you later on.
Ideally you would want to make sure that a few fountains are clean as plague so survivors don't cleanse all the fountains and make them clean again.