My PTB feedback thread keeps getting deleted?
Can any mods or developers help me? I posted thorough and insightful feedback for you guys, it got deleted, posted again, deleted, posted again and deleted. Can you please restore my original thread?
Can any mods or developers help me? I posted thorough and insightful feedback for you guys, it got deleted, posted again, deleted, posted again and deleted. Can you please restore my original thread?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's being sent to the spam filter. Posts from newer accounts will sometimes get filtered if the bot thinks they're spam. When that happens, they get sent to a queue for a mod to review. Once someone reviews it, they'll mark it as not spam and it'll reappear (or mark it as spam if it actually is). Don't worry, it's not gone, it'll reappear as soon as someone checks it.
I see, thank you <3