This Or That: Fnaf Chapter or Alien Chapter (NOT MY ART)

Welcome back to this or that! Today’s version is requested chapters!

we have two chapters with us today and it is fnaf chapter and alien chapter.

so, what would you like to be added first and why, fnaf chapter or alien chapter?

image.jpeg


image.jpeg


Comments

  • Alien one seems more official than the other one Good job btw

  • @NateLovesDBD123 @SpookySZN

    FINALLY!!! Someone else who has seen Demons!!!

    I can only assume from the lack of support from others, that we are in the minority, or there would be more support!

    Good show guys! Tony the Pimp all the way!!!

    Copy of Campaign Flyer - Made with PosterMyWall(1).jpg


  • If I HAD to choose, I'd pick Alien over FNAF.


    If I don't, then I say neither.

  • Please can this fnaf ######### just end.

  • Alien. But probably as 5th anniversary DLC with all the hype. Give me Ellen Ripley. Amanda Ripley as Legendary skin. Make Jones a Ripley perk using a simple AI.


    i don’t care for FNaF. I watched 1 min of gameplay to know what the fuss was about and.. well based on that I wouldn’t want it XD but I would give it a chance as DbD DLC..

  • FNAF is the only realistic choice, Alien is pretty much out of the question after getting acquired by Disney. BHVR would have to pay them millions for a chance to use any of their characters.

1 2 ›