I thought the addons was the main reason?
I thought that the addons was the biggest complaint on hillbilly and leatherface especially. Then why are all the addons complete garbage except for a very few?
I thought that the addons was the biggest complaint on hillbilly and leatherface especially. Then why are all the addons complete garbage except for a very few?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They're intentionally giving Billy the Nurse treatment.
The original issue was the inconsistency of Bubba's & Hillbilly's addons regarding their rarity, if I am not mistaken. The devs want all killers to have the same amount of addons for each rarity. Now besides that people complained about stuff like insta-chainsaws and although I don't remember them confirming to change those addon types, they seemingly have done exactly that.
So I guess the real question is: Why did they actually touch the respective powers? With Bubba it's quite simple. They've already stated in the past that they are not entirely happy with how he performs. Only the Hillbilly changes came quite surprisingly and even the reasons they gave in the latest Developer Update seem a little contradictory:
The goals behind this change is to add a small drawback to misusing the chainsaw, and to add a bit more depth to the chainsaw with resource management.
BUT they are happy with how Hillbilly performs atm... yeah.