Bloodweb Bug
Not sure if this is new or old, but it just started for me after leveling up David into the 20s my blood web freezes after I buy the last item & you can’t do anything but read up, cancel or dashboard
Tagged:
Pending
Not sure if this is new or old, but it just started for me after leveling up David into the 20s my blood web freezes after I buy the last item & you can’t do anything but read up, cancel or dashboard
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same thing, but with Nancy Wheeler, and at level 15. It happens both in and out of the lobby, though it acts normally after you go into a lobby or game.
Update: restarting the game seems to have fixed it.
Didn’t know I had a typo in there.. Oops, (ready up) but yeah I know you can dashboard that seems to be the only way to fix it. I’ve had a friend back out of the lobby & invite me I did the bloodweb & it got stuck again.
Same with a YUI and with Meg. I am not sure how to replicate it, maybe I was too quick to switch (it happened either when I switched from Yui to Meg, or when I was on YUI and the last thing in web got claimed at the same time as sending us to a match)
Platform: PC Steam
Perks: None, wasn't able to switch (I had one preselected, but do not remember)
SWIF? - YES