Does "Cross-friends" mean that we will be getting cross-platform soon?
If so then I want to buy dead by daylight right now before the sale ends. Please respond quickly
If so then I want to buy dead by daylight right now before the sale ends. Please respond quickly
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Once crossfriends is fully tested and determined to be stable, you will be able to invite friends from other platforms.
I believe they also stated in the anniversary stream that they plan to have cross-platform matchmaking by the end of the year, though it is possible that this is what they meant.
Yes!
yes it has been confirmed