I'm still confused why they removed the blood from the hat. Just like that Feng headpiece from the lunar event.
@MojoTheFabulous said:I'm still confused why they removed the blood from the hat. Just like that Feng headpiece from the lunar event.
@MojoTheFabulous said:
I don't know dude but they said that they gonna fix Nea's beanie like 2 years ago and never did so yeah...
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm still confused why they removed the blood from the hat. Just like that Feng headpiece from the lunar event.
I don't know dude but they said that they gonna fix Nea's beanie like 2 years ago and never did so yeah...