Cannot play survivor. Griefed every match by teammates
In a match against Billy, I tried to use a locker to hide my aura, knowing that most Billy's use BBQ for momentum. Steve #1 saw me enter the locker and proceeded to spam the 'Hide' button on my locker, revealing his aura (and the failed interaction with the occupied locker) to the killer. Later, when the killer was about to hook, I climbed into a locker just as an injured Meg showed up to my gen. She worked on it instead of hiding too. Sure enough, the killer used BBQ to bee-line to her and she pointed at my locker as she was chainsawed. Then Steve #2, after seeing my aura enter a locker while he was in dying state and using Decisive Strike to get away, kited the killer to my locker and opened it right in front of him. I got the hook and Steve #2 got the hatch for free as thanks.
----
The following match a different Steve kited the killer into me on purpose as a means to try and save their own ass, TWICE. Raged quit after the killer let the injured survivor go free to chase me while I'm healthy BOTH times.
----
I cannot play Survivor because I have to spend too much time waiting for game clips to upload and filling out greifing reports on the support page.
Is there some way to stop griefing? Can the 'Hide in Locker' option be disabled after the first time a survivor tries to enter an occupied locker? Do I have to run Empathy on all of my survivors to see the kite coming from a mile away?
Comments