Cakes are still not working properly!

I just had a match where I used a cake for myself,and didn't even get the extra offering bloodpoints for me.Please fix the cakes properly.

Comments

  • are you changing survivor or killer while you're already in a lobby? if so dont do that because theres a bug thats cancelling the cake bonus if you do that

  • I am just guessing but it seems there is a general bug with offerings and not specifically for the cake.

    i at least got some matches where my offerings didn’t do anything (one was White Ward or what’s it called) but I also had the offering still in my inventory. It seems to be connected to that bug where your perks are not shown in the after game board..

  • @dastru said:

    are you changing survivor or killer while you're already in a lobby? if so dont do that because theres a bug thats cancelling the cake bonus if you do that

    I changed the killers in the lobby,dont tell me that cancels it.

  • @Dzeikor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1425499#Comment_1425499

    I changed the killers in the lobby,dont tell me that cancels it.

    thats what ive heard, thats why i dont swap characters once im in a lobby to avoid any possible bugs

  • Yeah if you switch killers in lobby, you gotta reapply the offering.