Every rank reset killers and survivors
get to pick one perk to be built in for that season. Every rank reset you get to pick a new one or the same one ,whatever floats your boats. Thoughts?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Otherwise killers all pick Ruin and Survivors all pick SC to free up slots.
Oooh I've been wishing for something like this. The amazing builds both survivors and killers can have with 5 perk slots is insane!
Just a quick example: Quick & Quiet, Dance with Me, Windows of Opportunity, Lithe, & Lightweight. Whoa.
Another one while I'm thinking of it.. xD
No Mither, Iron will, Dead hard, Tenacity, & Resilliance... and maybe switch one out for Calm Spirit :O This does seem like it could make some OP builds though... But I think it would be fun lol (Not in a toxic way either btw lol)