why? u are suppose to post it here and yes there is a bug with the survivors head, healing, face expressions, repairing, also when hooked or being hooked
why? u are suppose to post it here and yes there is a bug with the survivors head, healing, face expressions, repairing, also when hooked or being hooked
Yes but I posted on the wrong section. Since it's a PTB bug report, I wanted to post there.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
why? u are suppose to post it here and yes there is a bug with the survivors head, healing, face expressions, repairing, also when hooked or being hooked
Yes but I posted on the wrong section. Since it's a PTB bug report, I wanted to post there.
yeah i just realized lol, i posted the same issue there also