Stealth should have it's own added emblem

so similar to evader for escaping chases, you would gain points for being hidden while in the terror radius or within a certain proximity and not being in a chase. So either you can pip through evader or through stealth. Thoughts?

Comments

  • The devs have always focused on 4 victory categories in the past and in the present. I honestly do not see the developers implementing in new emblems in the near future.

    Also, isn't the vicinity bonus part of Evader? I could have sworn it was. . .
    I just checked the wiki and the values are there:
    "(Evader)
    The goal of this Emblem is to receive as many points as possible:

    Start Points: 100 Points
    Points received for being in the Killer's Terror Radius without being chased: 1 Point per second
    This value is affected by a distance multiplier:
    within 5 metres: x6
    within 10 metres: x2.2
    within 20 metres: x1.1
    within 30 metres: x0.5
    within 45 metres: x0.3
    within 64 metres: x0.1
    further than 64 metres: x0"

  • Peasant said:

    The devs have always focused on 4 victory categories in the past and in the present. I honestly do not see the developers implementing in new emblems in the near future.

    Also, isn't the vicinity bonus part of Evader? I could have sworn it was. . .
    I just checked the wiki and the values are there:
    "(Evader)
    The goal of this Emblem is to receive as many points as possible:

    Start Points: 100 Points
    Points received for being in the Killer's Terror Radius without being chased: 1 Point per second
    This value is affected by a distance multiplier:
    within 5 metres: x6
    within 10 metres: x2.2
    within 20 metres: x1.1
    within 30 metres: x0.5
    within 45 metres: x0.3
    within 64 metres: x0.1
    further than 64 metres: x0"

    Oh nice! Neat, I didn’t know that! Thanks for info! It’s definetly appreciated 😊 I take it back then. 
  • @HeroLives said:
    so similar to evader for escaping chases, you would gain points for being hidden while in the terror radius or within a certain proximity and not being in a chase. So either you can pip through evader or through stealth. Thoughts?

    you already get emblem points in the evader category for being hidden in the terror radius

  • Master said:

    @HeroLives said:
    so similar to evader for escaping chases, you would gain points for being hidden while in the terror radius or within a certain proximity and not being in a chase. So either you can pip through evader or through stealth. Thoughts?

    you already get emblem points in the evader category for being hidden in the terror radius

    Yeah but some killers have a really small terror
    radius so was thinking more rewarding as far as emblem and points. You know like how other people have said about stealth on here , but lumping it all together in its own category.