Billy changes are a thing that exist.
Ummmm no.
I had an open mind and was hoping for the best, but what I've witnessed is manslaughter. Billy, one of the most popular, and agreed upon killers in the game has just been hit with some of the worst changes since Nurse. I had assumed that BHVR had learned that nobody liked how they handled the Nurse changes, but clearly not. Just like Nurse he now has a lengthy cool down because red bars are fun! His power has been so tremendously over-complicated to the point that I don't even want to try playing him anymore, and he now shares the main problem with the Nurse, he's so damn complicated and difficult to play that unless you have A LOT of experience on Billy, nobody is gonna try to learn him cause he's so complicated now! In this PTB Billy is now Nurse 2.0! That's right kids! step up to the plate son and try to solve this riddle of a power before the time runs out! Cause if you run out of time, then OH NO, IS THAT?? A COOOLDOOWN??? Not to mention this poor mans add-ons. Let me get serious for a second, cause I could make an entire post on this point alone. BHVR needs to stop adding these lists of gimmicky add-ons to killers, I've been with this game since week one, through thick and thin with this game. And I don't know what happened over the past year, but the dev team just started pumping out these gimmicky add-ons. These undetectable, hemorrhaging, for "X" amount of time add-ons that nobody likes, they've had this since Huntress, and having SOME gimmicky add-ons is fine, it can be fun, whatever. But making an entire list of add-ons that are useless and gimmicky for a Killer is not right. And this really hits home for me since I main Demo, cause his best add-ons are brown, and all the other ones I use once in a blue moon for giggles. But I don't ask for a Demo add-on rework, because I've learned over time that the devs don't change a killers add-ons without changing their base-kit. Demo's base kit is PERFECT, and doesn't need change, he is underrated enough leave the man alone. Anyway long rant over, got a little off track. I'm just gonna end this in the only way I know how..
I'm not mad BHVR, just disappointed.
Let me know your thoughts on this strongly worded rant, I usually am not the kind of person that makes aggressive posts like this, but to make a sophisticated post about a change like this would have taken me a couple days.
TL;DR: Haha Chainsaw go BRRRRr
Comments