Less intrusive gen/hook notifications?

As the titles says, I think that when gens are finished or when someone is hooked the notification is way to much and can block the view of both killers spotting survivors around the gen and block survivor view of the killer who could be coming up but the notification makes it difficult to spot this. Could this be lowered or changed so it doesn't have this downside?

Comments

  • TopAsh22 said:

    As the titles says, I think that when gens are finished or when someone is hooked the notification is way to much and can block the view of both killers spotting survivors around the gen and block survivor view of the killer who could be coming up but the notification makes it difficult to spot this. Could this be lowered or changed so it doesn't have this downside?

    It's fine the way it is.
  • Its OK but i think it could be better and not block your view of things in the direction of the notification :D

  • TopAsh22 said:

    Its OK but i think it could be better and not block your view of things in the direction of the notification :D

    That's actually part of the game, totally intended :D
  • Is that confirmed? I mean fair enough if it is intended but i would personally do it different as i don't think it had much a point to it :)

  • @TopAsh22 said:
    i don't think it had much a point to it :)

    You making a thread about it proves otherwise.

  • Well the point is the notification is to know that a skill check has failed or someone is on a hook etc... but I disagree that it should block someones view and get in the way... hence the post.

  • I feel like they should just decrease the time of the notification it lasts too long. That’s just my opinion though
  • Yeah i think that would be fair. I was thinking maybe make it smaller but i like your idea better. If it was smaller it might be harder to spot further away.

  • TopAsh22 said:

    Yeah i think that would be fair. I was thinking maybe make it smaller but i like your idea better. If it was smaller it might be harder to spot further away.

    Thanks😅