Can someone give me a good list for PS4 controls?

So I’ve been playing on PS4 for a long time, but what sometimes is annoying is that my controls are too similar to other actions, I’ll be trying to heal myself, but instead I’ll throw the pallet down in front of me, can someone give me a new list of controls I can change? Thank you!

Comments

  • i see alot of people use L3 for items like flashlights or L3 for Dead hard and pebble and perks like that freeing up x or R2

  • @xaphl said:

    i see alot of people use L3 for items like flashlights or L3 for Dead hard and pebble and perks like that freeing up x or R2

    I’ve been trying to change my controls mostly for healing, vaulting and dropping pallets considering they’re the same.

  • yes you change your item to r3 so you can heal and repair with r2