Hooked survivor location bug

  1. I played as Jane (Poised, Dance with me, Head on, Detective's hunch) on The Game map.
  2. I rushed into a locker in the shower room as I saw killer, pyramid head, approaching.
  3. They grab me from the locker and bring me to the basement (located next to the shower room).
  4. I am unable to struggle, as in, the prompt did not appear and when I pressed the appropriate buttons (default ones), nothing happened, no animation or struggle bar goes up.
  5. I get hooked in the basement and Jane goes into the corner where the chest is (see images). The other survivors and killer saw this too.
  6. Fellow survivors attempted to unhook me at the location where Jane was (not hook) and were unable to.
  7. I go into struggle mode and am able to struggle just fine.

They tried again at the hook Jane was supposed to be on and I got successfully unhooked.

DeadByDaylight.log 2020-07-07 21_59_10-DeadByDaylight.jpg 2020-07-07 22_04_33-DeadByDaylight.jpg 2020-07-07 21_59_25-DeadByDaylight.png Untitled.jpg


Tagged: Pending

Comments