Changing sound files
Is changing sound files allowed or is it a breach of rules? I really love the pyramid head chase music from the PBE and I was wondering if it was possible to make the change to get that music on my side instead the release one.
Is changing sound files allowed or is it a breach of rules? I really love the pyramid head chase music from the PBE and I was wondering if it was possible to make the change to get that music on my side instead the release one.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i don't know enough about the anti cheat to know but my guess would be no because no one i've seen has ever changed them but you never know
You can't change the Sound Files. it's Impossible
It's bannable.
We should be allowed to set our own sound alert for when a survivor DCs. A crying baby perhaps?
Thanks for the answers, good enough for me to not try anything. A pity though, but I can understand why music being changed could be a problem since sound is such an important part of the game.
This sounds beautiful though.