Iron Will not working
I have Jake Park's Iron will perk at tier 3 and while in a match against the nurse, I had it equipped and Jake was still making sounds while injured.
Tagged:
Pending
I have Jake Park's Iron will perk at tier 3 and while in a match against the nurse, I had it equipped and Jake was still making sounds while injured.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Did the killer have Stridor? Stridor increases injured sounds by 50% and Iron Will reduces injured sounds by 100% so with both you make injured sounds at 50%.
What Crowman said. Stridor makes you make noise even with Iron Will, so if that’s the case, then it’s intended.