Why is that a thing
I mean I won but damn. First match on PC ever. Lmao.
I mean I won but damn. First match on PC ever. Lmao.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Holy #########. Congrats, Killer.
Thank you thank you. I live for depression simulator
show how matchmaking works.......
Depression Simulator is probably what those red ranks are feeling right now!
Damn that’s pretty good, matchmaking sucks lmao
Yesterday:
I'm on PS4, level 12 killer after the reset. I choose to use Hillbilly. I don't know how I ever got adept with him as I'm actually useless with him. I load in to the match...Hawkins. This is going to be interesting, i thought.
Anyway...went against level 9/8/5/4 survivors...4K Merciless 😆 Must of been my lucky day.