Shadowborn is...good???
The extra FOV can help when survivors try to juke you, but it's weird how it feels like you're moving faster than you really are! ๐ Does anyone use the perk as part of their regular build? Do you find it worthwhile?
The extra FOV can help when survivors try to juke you, but it's weird how it feels like you're moving faster than you really are! ๐ Does anyone use the perk as part of their regular build? Do you find it worthwhile?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've heard it's great for Nurse and Huntress, although I don't play them enough to be able to say if it's worthwhile.
That makes sense. I just watched a stream by Jaee where he used the perk on Freddy and not only was it easy to keep an eye on survivors, but it felt like he was moving a hundred miles an hour!
It messes with your muscle memory. Shadowborn on all killers or on none, i chose none.
I was using it in huntress but hated HAVING to use the perk. Took it off and it definitely messed with my aim. I also miss feeling like 115 killer but ups and downs i guess