About crossfriends...

So, the definition it says about Crossplay, Crossfriends and Crossprogression are these:

Crossplay: Allows you to be matched with players on other platforms.

Crossfriends: Allows you to add players on other platforms and invite them to your matches.

Crossprogression: Allows you to share your progress between the different platforms you play on.

However, I am unable to tell if Crossfriends means that I can play with a friend from PC being on Xbox. I am probably dumb or something but because it says "your matches" I may interpret it as Kill your friends.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Cross friends means you can invite players from different platforms into your lobby. This goes for both Swf and Kyf.

    Edit: Also Crossplay / Cross friends are currently only testing with PC and Windows Store so no console yet.

  • Thanks, man.

    @Boosted_Dwight said:

    Cross friends means you can invite players from different platforms into your lobby. This goes for both Swf and Kyf.

    Edit: Also Crossplay / Cross friends are currently only testing with PC and Windows Store so no console yet.