A theory on how the Exposed status effect works.
My theory is that the game registers you as injured without the effects of debuffs. @Peanits ?
My theory is that the game registers you as injured without the effects of debuffs. @Peanits ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Doubt it. I think it is like indicated a status effect and when getting injured it checks if it was caused by a basic attack and downs you.
I'm a web/Java dev, and by bet is: (player get hit) --> (is exposed?) --> if yes --> (was damaged by basic attack?) --> if yes set the survivor to dying state. Just like the guy above said.
I guess each player has its object wich holds all their data, including the effects and their proprierties. They just need to check it if the player has the X effect.