Multiple unbreakable uses
Today I was playing a SWF match with my friends on PC, on Gideon Meat Plant and I have no idea why but I was able to pick myself up using unbreakable 3 times in a row. After the game me and my friends tried to recreate the bug in a custom match and I managed to it again, but I'm still not sure what is triggering it.
The constant things in the public game and the custom match were:
I had Unbreakable, Decisive Strike, Iron Will and Dead Hard. The Killer was Doc using Iridescent Queen and I was on Madness 3 before I attempted the first Unbreakable.
Comments
I had the same bug, I recovered twice with unbreakable tier 1.
Additional information about the match:
My other perks where head on 2, inner strength 1, alert 2 and I played Steve. Offerings were as far as I know only a few gateau's and a cake.
In both case were 2 Players alive and 4 gens to go, so no hatch yet.
Against a trapper on lery's memorial institute.
Edit: Not on PTB.
Second edit: Recreated the bug with a friend on a custom game, same map, different character and perks.