Is my killer lobby glitched?
I'm the low rank 20 on my Killers level,and it takes FOREVER to find a match...and this is just on the base game,It takes so long that I eventually give up trying.
And on the PTB,I like everyone else wanted to try out the Spirit but I couldn't because no matter how long I waited,I got nothing.Now I know on the PTB,everyone is trying to be the new killer but even on the base game I can't get a killer lobby.
It's been this way for a while now....so is it glitched?
Comments
Its not glitched.
Devs decided to make the game more beginner friendly and allow players not to depip below rank 15. This means that almsot nobody plays below that rank and queue times for beginners are insane
And on PTB, queue times are always insanely high as killer if theres a new killer