What is your favorite killer lobby music?
My favorite thing about the new killers is the lobby music that comes with it, I love to hear the different types. My personal favorites is the clown, pyramid heads, and deathslingers. I love clowns because it says circus but I love the way it presents itself, plus you can hear this subtle rage within it. Pyramid heads because I like the tone of it and it is almost foreboding, I like deathslinger for it is creepy and western take on horror. What are your personal favorites?
Comments
Doctor’s. Unfortunately it never got a chance in the spotlight (Lunar event began when it released and then the devs weirdly switched back to the default menu music), so you’ll only hear it if you own Doctor.
This isn't lobby music but this would be pretty swell for Clown.
https://youtu.be/0CJmKbzy9GQ
not bad
Pyramid Head. I could listen to the Silent Hill theme all day <3
not really a killer one, but the winter event one
thats fine I understand
Legion all the way.
I dislike the killer but I loooove the lobby music; I switch to Legion while waiting for a match just so I can have it play.
Demogorgon, Clown would be a close second. ALSO CLOWN NEEDS CHASE MUSIC. PREFERABLY THIS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWVFEVWJMz8&feature=emb_title
probaply the Winter Event theme.
for killers, id say its tied between Doctor and Oni