If let all 4 survivors escape
So i was on this match am i rank 1 killer and i got 4 low tamos survivors on the match, i Hook them twice and let them escape is this bad?
So i was on this match am i rank 1 killer and i got 4 low tamos survivors on the match, i Hook them twice and let them escape is this bad?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Is rank instead of tamos
its up to you
It doesn't break any rules and I'm sure the survivors didn't mind.
Yes it's toxic, according to the entity.
I do that sort of thing all the time. I play Killer for points so once I have my Barbecue stacks and my non-sacrifice points maxed I'm fine with letting them go. If they catch on and want to farm, I'm all for it. Otherwise I'll just harass them for my own entertainment.