Does prestiging actually give you better items?
It says when you prestige that you get a slightly better chance to get better items but ive never noticed a difference.Does it actually mean anything?
It says when you prestige that you get a slightly better chance to get better items but ive never noticed a difference.Does it actually mean anything?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't see why the devs would lie about it... so I'd assume so.
I believe you get a higher chance of summoning rare and ultra rare items in your blood webs.
Sorry I'm late on this - exact numbers are on the dbd wiki
Nope!