Changes to the Survivor Meta i would make

A few ideas I had the other day on how i'd change the META perks to be less obnoxious, SWF not included since any changes would probably punish people who just want to play with friends


DS, very simple, deactivates upon touching a gen, unhooking a survivor or entering a locker, that way it actually is a Anti-Tunnel perk and not a obnoxious "I have a minute of immunity" perk

BT and Unbreakable are fine as is, actually i'd buff BT so that it works if the killer is within a 10 meter radius, that way stealth killers can't just ignore it

Adrenaline: Doesn't work when exhausted, if you're injured you heal a health state but don't get the speed boost

Sprint Burst is fine as is


let me know what you think

Comments

  • Nah. Stealth killers ignoring BT is a huge plus to them. Without it killers like Ghostface, Wraith, and Pig can’t punish the altruistic survivors that are overly bold at times. I just picked up GF, and made a Dead Man’s Switch build on PS4. I love downing the rescuer with Furtive Chase, and then activating the switch. The others either stay on a gen to get stalked, or have their gens blocked depending on how fast I get to them. That also prevents their other friends from working on the gen after I chased someone off of it. They’re forced to work on another one. If they go for rescues and a gen turns White I know which direction they’re in for the stalk. So no BT. Lol