Unbreakable Bug vs plague?

Yesterday i had a game against the plague.

She slugged a lot and i was happy about the unbreakable, so i stand up but she chased me again. After beeing slugged again, i could use it a second time and stand up ๐Ÿ˜…

After that i tried it some more Times but it worked just at playing against plague (and maybe beeing broken?)...

Comments

  • Are you running soul guard and was she running a hex perk? Or no mither? Those are the only times you can pick yourself up more than once per match...

    If not then holy ######### I didn't know this was a thing and if it is that's really dumb and needs to be reported.

  • I would imagine the system collides with the Broken Status effect and the No Mither coding since No Mither and Unbreakable might have some of the same code.

    No idea though.

  • I just uses unbreakable, ds, sc and dead hard.

    I made a Video of the game, unbreakable triggert two Times this game. But didnt work against any other killer only plague.

    Maybe the Bug works just if you are full of vomit? I dont know because that was the only plague game

  • This bug applies to everyone. I was playing Oni and someone used it twice.