Who would you love to see added into the game
in Polls
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
A ninja killer such as Ermac, Sub-Zero, Scorpion from mortal Kombat.
Another original killer
I really love IT (the book) and.. despite i know Pennywise is not a darn clown, and would be best suited and represented by a shapeshifting killer... Bring the darn clown and make em all float!
Boogeyman
pumpkin Head
Pinhead
The thing
maybe the Blob. That would be tricky.
someone who places mines. That would be funny.
Ok so, everyone wants Pennywise, I see it all over the place. That would be cool, but I just don't think it's the most exciting option.
Sticking with Stephen King, though, the two coolest options imo would have to be The Shining, with Jack Torrance as a killer and the Overlook Hotel as a map, with maybe half of the maze being accessible and the other half being blocked off by piles of snow, that way you'd have to go inside the hotel and into the maze to access gens.
The other amazing option that not as many people probably know of, would be The Master, or Mr. Barlow from Salem's Lot, which is my favorite Stephen King Story. Having Barlow as the only vampire killer would be awesome, and tbh he just looks like something that belongs in dbd. If you don't know who Mr. Barlow/The Master is, please google him and check it out. Having him as a killer and Salem's Lot as a map would maybe even be better than The Shining.
Both of those are on the top of my wishlist, and if I had to pick out of the two from this thread I would definitely say Pennywise over Chucky.
Tbh, I think Leprechaun, Predator, Alien, and Jeepers Creepers would all be great additions as well, though I believe there might be some kind of sexual assault charge against the creator of The Creeper? Not sure, but I think I heard something about that.
According to me Pennywise and Chucky should be added for Halloween, a recommendation, I know that some will not agree but they should introduce the game to "Springtrap" from the video game "Five Nights at Freddy´s" as he is a psychotic child killer caught in the body of an animatronic, that makes it original in my opinion.
In turn, this would attract a new community to dead by daylight. I do not know if this request will be read but I will leave it just in case it is all :v...
postscript: they could consider the monster from the movie the thing.
Xenomorph
Sam from Trick 'r Treat would be cool.
Idk I’m just not really into penny wise or chucky
A Supernatural DLC pack
Supernatural DLC. Please and thank you. I would love to see Sam and Dean in this game, and honestly expect them to do it one day
Jaws.
Xenodoggo for the win!
A Vampire or werewolf