Level 50 bloodwebs only having 3 perks per level

I've been leveling up Pyramid Head, got him to Prestige 3, then tried to get a bunch of perks i'd like to use on him. After spending ages looking for B&C (was genuinely the last perk that showed up for him) I got levels 1 & 2 of that back to back. After that though I had 9 bloodwebs in a row that had only 3 perks and they were all purple. The thing is that I still had, if I recall correctly, around 9 green perks that weren't fully leveled. After I got B&C 3, the bloodwebs went back to having 4 perks.

So i'm really confused why I had a string of level 50 bloodwebs that only had 3 perks instead of the regular 4 because I still had other perks to be unlocked so it wasn't down to me only having 3 left that could show up.

Tagged: Pending

Comments