How can Survivors be ok with the Spirit?

I mean, I don't play all that much anymore and I'm already quite bored of Dead by Hillbilly. 

You'd think people would want some more variety in their matches.

Comments

  • I play on PS4 and there's plenty of variety at rank 1.
  • That's what they want.

    But with another method :

    They want Nurse, Billy and Huntress to be put to the Wraith's level, so they can bully a great variety of different killer, while never facing consequences.

    They also want you to say "Thank you", after being mentaly rapped.

  • Giche said:

    That's what they want.

    But with another method :

    They want Nurse, Billy and Huntress to be put to the Wraith's level, so they can bully a great variety of different killer, while never facing consequences.

    They also want you to say "Thank you", after being mentaly rapped.

    Survivors: "I just slid my dick down your throat, and you thanked me for it"