I think I'm done with this game

I think I'm getting tired of this game. Every match I play, I'm not having fun. This is how my games have been going:

1) If I play survivor, the killer tunnels me. I know that they want to get rid of survivors as quick as possible to turn the match in their favor, but tunneling just ruins my enjoyment. My teammates don't even care as much as I would hope. At best, there is one person that struggles to rescue me while the others just focus on generators to escape. Some of them just perform unsafe hooks for points, clearly seeing the killer right in front of them. These are red rank players as well, very disappointing. Now you're probably wondering: "Why don't you have decisive strike?" I can't afford it after the many other DLCs I had to get to stand a chance in this game.

2) AND, when I play killer, it's just as frustrating. Generators are finished insanely quick. I use the meta perks, I try my best to apply pressure, I end chases fairly quickly for the most part, but how many survivors can I keep tabs on at the same time. This is especially difficult when they spread out and work on different generators. Yes, being optimal will help you escape, but it destroys the killer experience. It's not even the survivor's fault, they're just doing what they have to do. I try my best to play fair and not tunnel/camp so that everybody gets a decent amount of points and has fun, but it only results in me getting a low rating. Should I really be tunneling and camping to get people out of the game ASAP?

I was hoping they would buff killers to be on par with the top tier ones and develop a more strict ranking system so I can have decent teammates. But that's not happening from what I've seen.

Anyways, I think it's time to find another game for myself. I've literally only kept playing this game because everybody is using the Ghastly Gateaus for bloodpoints and I want to level up all my characters just in case I decide to come back in the future. I don't hate Dead by daylight, I just can't have fun playing it as much as I used to. And with countless paid chapters on the way, I think I'll save a lot of money just by leaving.

BTW This is a pay to win game, don't lie to yourself. What would some people do without DS, BBQ, or even Pop goes the weasel? Think about that.

Comments

  • DS is $5 and honestly the only dlc perk you need to do well in this game, not sure what other dlc you needed to get unless you mean for killers. My game changed completely when I got DS. Before that, I was also having a terrible time.

    As for killer, you can play fair if you want but survivors will always take advantage of that and you wont get anything done. Do what you have to do, camp and tunnel when necessary. Cause gen speeds are crazy fast sometimes.

    Try not to focus so much on making it an enjoyable experience for everyone and instead try to have fun for yourself. You cannot please everyone. And honestly if you're "fair" to survivors, they'll still make sure to tell you how bad you are at the game. So just play how you want.

    I understand needing to take a break or leave altogether, this game is really frustrating lol

    wish you the best.