Please bring back DC penalty but do it right

It should activate if you hit the "leave game" button or dashboard with up to 3 mercy's each day for dashboarding incase you get dc'ed due to network issues. Also prevents people from dashboarding or going to home screen to avoid the penalty.

EDIT*

Just to make thing a bit more clear Apex Legends used this same idea for Ranked and it worked great. You get some freebees for the people who genuinely lose connection keeping it fair but it prevents people from quiting matches left and right. 👌


EDIT #2*

I guess it's hard to understand what I'm saying so I will try to make it more clear. If you get disconnected from the server AT ALL, wether it be from LEAVING GAME, SERVER ISSUES OR DASHBOARDING (AKA ALT 4, AKA HOME SCREEN ON CONSOLE) you get an increasing penalty time with a max time limit and 2 Freebees every 24 hours from the time of initial use of the first one. That should just about cover it for the people who lack basic critical thinking.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I was against the dc penalty at first but tonight i played some killer.

    1st game 1st down they dc.

    2nd game 1st hook they dc.

    3rd game 1st down they dc.

    Im sorry if anyone disagrees but these people need punished, theyre just ruining games because theyre dogs**t at the game and getting downed easy.

    Dc penalty needs to come back asap.

1 2 ›