Uncustomizeable Cosmetics? Check This Out.
A certain streamer is online right now looking like this.
Is THIS so hard? Is it really that hard? I don't understand the deal with making them customizeable.
Don't continue the trend of making set cosmetics, it's scummy.

Comments
It looks so good with other cosmetics
You have to exploit a way into doing it.
I don't know how, I won't do it, I won't support a dirty way to sell cosmetics, but if THIS is possible, why can't they sell it in seperately.
It's just so scummy.
It really does! That's why part of the community is so upset you can't customize it.
Luckily I haven’t purchased any sets or legendaries, sticking with the ol’ P3 outfit
Same, I just want stuff to use my P3 heads on.
now that I think about it, her hoodie with the P3 head would be amazing ngl
Yeah, it's a pretty cosmetic too.
Too bad it's forcibly stuck as a set.
I hope this isn't how cosmetics are from now on though maybe they'll get rid of them and leave them only for legendary sets because I can only see it work with them like that.
There are 4 set outfits in the next patch for Jane, Clown, Oni, and Pyramid Head. RIP
Damn, hopefully they look good then I could work with it, but what I mean is like next year you know and these are still a trend.
3 Unlicensed characters.
This is a poor method for pushing sales.