When going up against swf I feel absolutely helpless
Seriously with coordinated swf gens go to fast and you can’t really do anything it’s absolutely bullshit
Seriously with coordinated swf gens go to fast and you can’t really do anything it’s absolutely bullshit
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well, the usual answer to this is either 'Git gud' or 'Just apply pressure'.
But, I know this exact feeling. It's torture. No matter how much you try to apply pressure, it never helps because the second you try to pick someone up, in comes a flashlight. Anytime it's clear it's a SWF, I just give up and let them get on with it. I could care less if AFK'ing is looked down upon. I'm not forcing myself to stress and sweat just to try and even get a single hook. So, I let them have what they clearly want. A EZ game.
A think SWFs probably expect to win every match. So for me that is a really good reason not to feel too bad about the inevitable result. Get your 4 BBQ stacks, open the door and then do "happy spins" at the exit gate do that the team doesn't know they got to you!
I had a SWF try to bully me earlier. The best strategy is to either fight fire with fire, or just not play their game. They want to be toxic, just let them. They'll get bored when it doesn't go how they want it to.
Its why I don't understand why there is a DC penalty for killers. If a killer dcs, the game is over. It is just prolonged torture when a toxic swf goes against a newer killer...