Mixing outfits is player identity
What makes you play a character you can identify and not a character that you just like : it's customization.
I bought the Nea skin because it's beautiful and the only skin that is not weird on Nea. But I'm glad bunny Feng outfit is not a full set. I just buy the head to fit with the pink jacket in the rift 2. I don't like bunny outfit except the head.
I can identify as my Feng Min because my skin is unique, I wear bunny head, demon slayer jacket and e sport pant, it's beautiful and 3 different sets.
Mixing is very important. I bought the new full set Nea because I have 0 skins on her. And I don't play her often. But I feel the sadness in Nea players, if bunny Feng was a full set, my Feng Min couldn't be what she is now : MINE.
Comments
Agreed. Mixing makes us feel more unique. Hopefully this doesn't become a common practice but we're already getting 3 sets next patch. RIP.
3? Freestyle Claudette? Neon Legion? And???
Those aren't sets. At least they're not confirmed to be sets yet. Those are still many months away from being released anyway.
The 3 set outfits leaked for next patch are for Jane, Clown. And Pyramid Head.
yeah well apparently bhvr's pockets doesn't identify with that way of thinking anymore
Do you have a link? I play them three
Here's the photos of Jane and Clows outfits in the Redeem a Code picture they shared. As well as the cosmetic release dates that were leaked:
I'm happy to see that they plan do make normal cosmetics too.
I understand the features of sets, but if they're not too much it's OK for me, thank you