Lets think of new features

So what could be fun feature in game?

I could see some scrap piles you can search as Killer and survivor to get an add on if you dont already have add ons on your items or killers.

It would only take a few seconds to search these piles but i would likek it.

Also you should have the option to leave it there (no billy wants to get a speed limiter)

What do you think? What would you like to see implemented?

Comments

  • It would be interesting, but would have some issues

    1. It would completely kill the perk Ace in the Hole
    2. Could be unbalanced, imagine Myers getting a Tombstone Piece out of it
    3. Also imagine Bubba/Hillbilly getting a Speed Limiter out
    4. Oh, I just found the last breath of my old patience in this pile of trash, nice!
  • I think survivors being able to search piles for add-ons could be cool. Giving them another objective to spend time on would be nice.

    Ace in the Hole could be buffed to make up for this anyway

  • Would you have to be holding an item without add-ons for this to work?

    Edit: sorry didn't see Op. Just tactic's post when I opened thread???

  • This content has been removed.