Stuck in the Wall of Léry's Memorial Institute while traveling through portals as Demogorgon (PC)

I was playing as Demogorgon on Léry's Memorial Institute during endgame and traveled from one exit gate to a portal near the other one, the portal I was traveling to was placed next to the garbage dumpster on the north west side (assuming the closest exit is north) and before I could reach it I exited my traveling through the upside down abruptly and emerged inside a wall, I could not place down a portal to escape or exit the wall by shredding, I was able to look around and attack but not move. I was stuck in the wall unable to move for the rest of the match. I was not using any add-ons that affected traveling speed between portals. I have not had this issue occur until now despite doing similar portal placements and traveling on this map in the past.

Tagged: Pending

Comments