Bug? Or Secret?
I shared this video on reddit
382 votes and 38 comments so far on Reddit
I Would like to know if anyone else witnessed this
Really strange, because it is several things at once
Sorry for bad english
I shared this video on reddit
382 votes and 38 comments so far on Reddit
I Would like to know if anyone else witnessed this
Really strange, because it is several things at once
Sorry for bad english
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Lmao I've never seen that before but it was hilariously timed. I love the confetti after she's gone.
This is a really interesting thing, because it all lined up so perfectly.
The scream that echoes, not similar to hanging, follows up perfectly with the confetti, which then goes to her vanishing and the music even stops afterward.
It's not a D/C, they stated they escaped.
I don't see how this is a bug at all, if it is, how come it isn't just the confetti going off? Or just the scream itself? Or just her vanishing like that?
How could they all line up so well, like an actual game mechanic?
Could it be a season 4 anniversary thing maybe?
I mean...the confetti and creepiness checks out. It's like the entity poofed her outta existence, and it hurt.
But where did she go?