Can Moris get reworked?

so far I’m loving the steps the Devs are taking to make the game balanced such as the reworks and what not but I would honestly love to see a Mori rework in the future. In my opinion I think Keys and Moris are unfair but mainly Moris. Now, I’m the type to actually dashboard when I see a Mori (I also play on PC but I don’t know how to dashboard on there) because I don’t see the fun in playing against it? 99.9% of the time the killers that bring it will Mori immediately after the survivor gets unhooked. Now for the reasoning behind that I’ve always thought it was because the killer was insecure to play a normal match so they felt the need to bring in something powerful. I’ve always said this as my idea for a rework which is Moris should make the survivors have 4 hook stages instead of 3 and/or only allow it to work on final hook sort of like Pyramid Head’s final judgement. What do you guys think?

Comments

  • @Maperson said:

    Only if keys get reworked at the same time, that's only fair, i don't even use mori tho

    As Maperson said, only if keys are reworked as well

  • Keys, moris, huntress addon pass all need to come in one update, it will fix lots of the problems and I would enjoy the update, but if you played both sides, you would find that both are equally annoying, it is annoying to get killed early and it is annoying when 2 people escape with 2 gens left when you clearly performed well, I hate these two things and I think they should be high on the todo list.

    But remember when these changes come both sides will have groups that will wail, wait for all hell to break loose